Tesco Free From Ancient Grain Cob 400G
- Energy464kJ 110kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 927.20kJ(220.90kcal)
- Cob made using rice flour, tapioca and potato starch, buckwheat, red quinoa, amaranth seeds and teff, topped with mixed seeds.
- Free From Ancient Grain Cob 400g
Water, Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Hulled Buckwheat Grains (5%), Potato Starch, Dried Egg White, Bamboo Fibre, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Psyllium Husk Powder, Sugar, Maize Starch, Thickeners (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum), Amaranth Seeds (1%), Rice Bran, Red Quinoa (1%), Salt, Concentrated Prune Juice, Teff Grains (0.5%), Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate), Pumpkin Seeds, Golden Linseed, Sunflower Seeds, Flavouring
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten, Soya or Soya derivatives,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain soya.
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry placeOnce defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each typical slice (50g) contains|