Tesco Free From Ancient Grain Cob 400G
- Energy464kJ 110kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 927.20kJ (220.90kcal)
- Cob made using rice flour, tapioca and potato starch, buckwheat, red quinoa, amaranth seeds and teff, topped with mixed seeds.
- Free From Ancient Grain Cob 400g
Water, Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Hulled Buckwheat Grains (5%), Potato Starch, Dried Egg White, Bamboo Fibre, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Psyllium Husk Powder, Sugar, Maize Starch, Thickeners (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum), Amaranth Seeds (1%), Rice Bran, Red Quinoa (1%), Salt, Concentrated Prune Juice, Teff Grains (0.5%), Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate), Pumpkin Seeds, Golden Linseed, Sunflower Seeds, Flavouring
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten, Soya or Soya derivatives,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain soya.
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry placeOnce defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each typical slice (50g) contains|
|Energy||927.20kJ (220.90kcal)||463.60kJ (110.45kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016