- Strawberry flavour vitamin, mineral and protein fortified drink mix with skimmed milk and sweetener.
- Visit Meritene's Facebook page
- Good to know
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and with vitamin D, Magnesium and Calcium to the maintenance of bones.
- Find out more about the range at www.nestlehealthscience.co.uk/meritene.
- Meritene® Strawberry Strength and Vitality Shake is a vitamin supplement that will help support your ongoing strength and vitality, whatever life has in store. Each strawberry-flavoured shake contains a range of vitamins, minerals, and proteins for a nutritional boost.
- To help ensure you get the everyday nutrition you need for an active life, enjoy a delicious Meritene® nutritional supplement shake between or alongside meals every day.
- *Release energy, and reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Meritene® Strength and Vitality Shakes contain vitamins B2, B6, B12, C and iron. These help maintain normal energy yielding metabolism, sustainably aiding day-to-day energy levels. Don't let low energy slow you down.
- **Support muscles
- Our nutritional shakes also contain high quality protein which contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass. Vitamin D, potassium, magnesium and calcium support muscle function, while the zinc and magnesium further contribute to normal protein synthesis.
- ***Support bones
- As a calcium, magnesium and vitamin D supplement, the consumption of these shakes will contribute to the healthy maintenance of bones. They also help to slow bone density reduction which occurs with age.
- Support normal vision
- The zinc and vitamin A in Meritene® Strength and Vitality Shakes work as eye health supplements, helping to maintain vision in normal conditions.
- Support your immune system
- Containing folic acid, iron, selenium, zinc, and vitamin C, our nutritional supplement shakes contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system, helping to keep you healthy.
- Our shakes are gluten free, suitable for vegetarians, and contain no added sugars.
- This chocolate flavoured vitamin shake can be prepared with milk, a milk substitute of your choice, or water. Simply stir one Meritene® Shake sachet into 200ml of your chosen liquid and enjoy once every day, at any time, with or without food (but not as a meal replacement). Please refer to the on-pack instructions for more details.
- Did you know that Meritene® is also available as a range of soups and ready-to-go drinks? Find the one that suits your lifestyle today.
- Nutritional supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Meritene® is intended to be used alongside meals, and is not a meal replacement.
- Did you know that you can use Meritene® dietary supplements in a number of recipes? From curries to smoothies, discover delicious Meritene® recipes by Nadia Sawalha at www.nestlehealthscience.co.uk/meritene/recipes.
- Strawberry flavoured dietary supplement with high quality protein
- Convenient powder sachets can be made into a shake with water or milk
- With vitamins & minerals that help release energy/reduce tiredness
- Supports muscle mass and maintenance of bones
- Gluten free, no added sugar and suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 30g
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and with vitamin D, Magnesium and Calcium to the maintenance of bones
- Vitamin D, Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium which contribute to normal muscle function, while Zinc and Magnesium contribute to normal protein synthesis
- Vitamins B2, B6, B12, C and Iron contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Rich in vitamin D and calcium
- No added sugar
Skimmed Milk Powder (96%), Minerals (Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Gluconate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Sodium Selenite), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colours (Betanin, Beta-Carotene), Flavourings, Vitamins (C, Niacin, E, Pantothenic Acid, B6, B1, A, B2, Folic Acid, K, D, B12), Sweetener (Sodium Saccharin)
- Free From: Gluten
Store your Meritene sachets in a cool, dry place., Best before: See bottom of the box
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Empty the contents of one sachet into your favourite glass.
- 2. Add 200ml of cold or warm water (or skimmed milk) and stir until completely dissolved.
- 3. Enjoy!
- If you are making your Meritene to enjoy later, you can refrigerate it and use within 24 hours. Tastes great chilled!
- Recommended serving for Meritene is 1 sachet per day which you can take with or between meals
Name and address
- P.O. Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Nestle Consumer Services,
- P.O. Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Tel: 00800 6887 4846
7 x 30 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||% RI††||Per portion†||% RI††|
|Energy kJ /kcal||1509 / 355||-||453 / 107||-|
|of which: saturates g||0.80||-||0.24||-|
|of which: sugars g||51||-||15||-|
|Salt (=Na g x2.5) g||1.0||-||0.30||-|
|Vitamin and minerals:||-||-||-||-|
|Vitamin A µg||1100||138%||330||41%|
|Vitamin D µg||33||660%||9.9||198%|
|Vitamin E mg||12||100%||3.6||30%|
|Vitamin K µg||130||173%||39||52%|
|Vitamin C mg||85||106%||25||31%|
|Vitamin B6 mg||2.4||171%||0.72||51%|
|Folic Acid µg||400||200%||120||60%|
|Vitamin B12 µg||4.5||180%||1.4||54%|
|Pantothenic acid mg||6.0||100%||1.8||30%|
|†One portion = 30g of Meritene + 200ml of water||-||-||-||-|
|††RI = Reference Intake||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016