Nescafe Gold Toffee Nut Latte 8 Sachet 156G
- Energy342kJ 81kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1748 kJ
- A blend of Instant Coffee, Finely Ground Roasted Coffee Beans with Skimmed Milk Powder, Natural Flavour, Sugar and Vegetable Oil.
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us @nescafegolduki
- Visit Nescafe.co.uk
- Give yourself a frothy experience with NESCAFÉ Gold Toffee Nut Latte. Take a little time from your hectic day to experience the delicious combination of toffee nut and coffee.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Great coffee starts at the source, which is why we've developed the NESCAFÉ Plan. We work with coffee farmers around the world, to support them in growing healthy, higher yielding crops and helping to protect the future of coffee farming for everyone. The result is high quality coffee that comes from sources you can trust.
- Enjoy your latte with different flavours? Why not try our NESCAFÉ GOLD Coconut Latte and NESCAFÉ GOLD Vanilla Latte?
- A white, milky, frothy latte with a mild coffee taste and a decadent toffee nut flavour
- Crafted using natural high quality coffee beans
- Made with quality fresh milk from British Dairy farmers
- Prepare delicious drinks conveniently with 8 instant latte sachets
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 19.5g
Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder (20%), Glucose Syrup, Coconut Oil, Coffee (5%) [Instant Coffee (4.6%), (Roast and Ground Coffee)], Lactose, Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (E340), Salt [Sodium Chloride, Anti-Caking Agent (E535)], Stabilisers (E331, E452)
Store in a cool, dry place, Best Before End: See Base of Pack
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Empty the contents of the sachet into your favourite mug.
- 2. Pour in 200ml of hot (85 C - not boiling) water and stir thoroughly.
- 3. Perfection takes time. Wait 20 secs and stir again.
- 4. For a creamier texture, gently tap your mug on the table. Now enjoy!
Number of uses
8 Makes 8 mugs
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
8 x 19.5 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml**||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|Energy||1748 kJ||143 kJ||342 kJ||8400 kJ|
|-||414 kcal||34 kcal||81 kcal||2000 kcal|
|of which: saturates||8.7g||0.7g||1.7g||20g|
|of which: sugars||56.1g||4.6g||10.9g||90g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one sachet + 200ml water, makes 240ml); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 8 mugs||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016