- Vanilla soy ice cream and chocolate flavour coating (21%)
- Swedish Glace Vanilla ice cream cones are a delicious dairy-free treat, made with vanilla ice cream encased in a dairy free chocolate flavour coating. This frozen treat is made with soy. Our deliciously creamy non-dairy frozen dessert is the perfect sweet treat for those who may be lactose or gluten intolerant. Gluten-free, lactose-free, and Kosher-approved, it is also suitable for both vegetarians and vegans. At Swedish Glace, we are passionate about producing delicious ice cream for people who are dairy-free and don’t want to compromise on taste. We’re as passionate about wellbeing as we are about ice cream, and we know that many of you choose to follow a dairy-free diet. Whether you are adopting a vegan lifestyle or are intolerant to dairy, lactose, or gluten, you can always indulge in our Swedish Glace dairy-free ice cream. That’s why our products have always been vegan-friendly, and free from dairy, lactose, gluten, and any animal products. We ditched the dairy and laid off the lactose in making each delicious scoop of Swedish Glace. It’s the perfect frozen treat for people who are dairy or lactose intolerant. Free from gluten, people who are gluten intolerant or coeliac can enjoy our tasty ice cream worry free.
- Swedish Glace Soy Dairy Free Vanilla ice cream sticks
- Fabulously tasty and made with soy, our dairy-free vanilla ice cream sticks are packed full of fruity flavour and encased in a chocolate flavour coating
- Dairy free and lactose free
- Gluten free
- Our non dairy ice cream is Kosher Certified
- Pack size: 275ML
water, sugar, vegetable oils (coconut, rapeseed), glucose syrup, glucose-fructose syrup, dextrose, SOYABEAN powder (1, 5%), fat reduced cocoa powder, emulsifiers (E471 mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, E322 sunflower or rapeseed lecithin), flavourings, stabilisers (E410 locust bean gum, E412 guar gum, E407 carrageenan), salt, vanilla bean pieces, colour (E160a (ii) betacarotene). Gluten free
- Contains: Soya
Storage temperature: -18°C
Preparation and Usage
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020