- Chocolate flavour ice cream with a solid chocolate flavour centre (19%) and crisp chocolate flavour coating (19%) with biscuit pieces (1,5%).
- Feast is a delicious chocolate flavour ice cream that makes for a hearty snack that will satisfy everyone. The outside is a chocolate flavour ice cream dream - all light and fluffy and studded with biscuit pieces. Inside the delicious ice cream lies is a solid nugget of chocolatey perfection. All in all, it's crispy, delicious and creamy textured. The perfect chocolatey indulgence that you can treat yourself to.
- Enjoy a 4 multipack of our Feast ice cream to share with family or friends.
- Feast is a part of the Walls family of ice cream alongside other tasty treats like Cornetto ice cream cones, Solero and Calippo ice lollies. Here at Walls, we like to think of Feast as a full on ‘Feast’ for the senses - with the outer chocolatey coating with biscuit pieces and the inner chocolatey core surrounded by chocolate flavour ice cream making up the delicious treat.
- Perfect for an afternoon treat, to eat after a meal or on a hot day in summer.
- So go on, try a Feast today and experience the delicious taste for yourself!
- In order to find out more visit www.icecreamjoy.com, contact us on @Walls or give us a ring on 0800 731 1507.
- Pack size: 4 x 80ml, 320ml.
- A delicious chocolate flavour ice cream covering a chunky chocolatey core wrapped in chocolate flavour coating and biscuit pieces
- A hearty snack that will satisfy everyone
- A member of the Walls family of ice cream alongside Cornetto, Solero and Calippo
- A Feast for the senses
- Try a Feast today!
- To find out more visit www.icecreamjoy.com, contact us on @Walls or give us a ring on 0800 731 1507
- Pack size: 320millilitre
Reconstituted skimmed MILK, coconut oil, sugar, water, glucose-fructose syrup, whey protein (MILK), skimmed MILK powder, WHEAT flour, fat reduced cocoa powder, emulsifiers (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, SOY lecithin), flavouring, stabilisers (locust bean gum, guar gum, carrageenan), raising agent (ammonium carbonate), salt
Store at -18°C. Best before end: See pack.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||1506 kJ||1220 kJ||979 kJ||12%|
|Energy (kcal)||360 kcal||292 kcal||234 kcal||12%|
|Fat (g)||24 g||20 g||16 g||23%|
|of which saturates (g)||21 g||17 g||14 g||70%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||31 g||25 g||20 g||8%|
|of which sugars (g)||27 g||22 g||18 g||20%|
|Protein (g)||3.6 g||2.9 g||2.3 g||5%|
|Salt (g)||0.19 g||0.15 g||0.12 g||2%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 80 ml. ( Pack contains 4 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016