Freshpet Chicken, Vegetable And Rice Fresh Puppy Food 680G
- A Complete Pet Food for Puppies
- We invite you to learn more at freshpet.com/our commitment.
- This recipe is made with 65% chicken, 13% chicken liver + essential vitamins & minerals, 7% vegetables
- Growth & development recipe for puppies plus EPA & DHA from Fish Oil and Calcium & Phosphorus
- At Freshpet®, we have a single-minded mission - to bring the power of fresh, real ingredients to our dogs and cats. And, we're committed to doing so in ways that are good for our pets, for people and for the planet.
- We make our foods in our own Freshpet® Kitchens
- 100% complete & balanced for puppies
- Gently cooked to lock in nutrients
- Natural ingredients with vitamins & minerals
- Made with fresh chicken
- Pack size: 680g
Fresh Chicken (62%), Chicken Liver (13%), Carrots (5.5%), Eggs (4%), Rice Bran, Chicken (3%), Brown Rice (1.7%), Peas (1.5%), Minerals, Garlic Powder, Fish Oil (0.09%), Celery Seed Powder
Keep refrigerated & use within 7 days of opening., For best before date and batch code, please see below.
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding Guidelines
- Depending on the age, activity level and condition of your dog, the feeding guidelines will need to be adjusted.
- The normal daily feeding amount for a healthy puppy:
- Puppy's Weight: 2-7 kg; Daily Amount 6-11 wks: 455-905 g, Daily Amount 3-4 mos: 455-795 g, Daily Amount 5-7 mos: 230-570 g, Daily Amount 8-12 mos: 230-455 g
- Puppy's Weight: 7-13.5 kg; Daily Amount 6-11 wks: 905-1475 g, Daily Amount 3-4 mos: 795-1360 g, Daily Amount 5-7 mos: 570-905 g, Daily Amount 8-12 mos: 455-680 g
- Puppy's Weight: 13.5-22.5 kg; Daily Amount 6-11 wks: 1475-2040 g, Daily Amount 3-4 mos: 1360-1930 g, Daily Amount 5-7 mos: 905-1250 g, Daily Amount 8-12 mos: 680-905 g
- Puppy's Weight: 22.5-36 kg; Daily Amount 3-4 mos: 1930-2610 g, Daily Amount 5-7 mos: 1250-1665 g, Daily Amount 8-12 mos: 905-1210 g
- Please be sure to split the daily food amount into three to four feedings per day. When switching foods, gradually increase the new food and decrease the previous food to make a smooth transition. Visit your veterinarian regularly to maintain your pet's health. Always provide fresh water.
- Freshpet® Select is ready to serve, simply cut using the serving marks. No heating required. Cover open end and refrigerate. Avoid freezing for best results.
Name and address
- P.O. Box 12304,
- C01 9QB,
- Freshpet® Guarantee
- We are committed to making the freshest food possible. If for any reason our foods do not look or smell fresh, please contact us for a replacement.
- Contact Us:
- P.O. Box 12304,
- C01 9QB,
- Tel: 0800 0096185
- Rep. of Ireland Tel: 1800 947244
|Typical Values||Typical Values Analytical Constituents|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) + Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||0.015%|
|Vitamin D3||290 IU|
|Vitamin E||60 IU|
|Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||260 mg (Zinc 39 mg)|
|Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||200 mg (Iron 30 mg)|
|Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||17 mg (Copper 2.6 mg)|
|Manganese Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||15 mg (Manganese 2.2 mg)|
|Sodium Selenite||0.08 mg (Selenium 0.04 mg)|
|Calcium Iodate||0.8 mg (Iodine 0.5 mg)|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016