Perfect Fit Cat Complete Adult 1+ Chicken 750G
- Complete Dry pet food for adult cats.
- Perfect Fit™ cat food is advanced cat dry nutrition is designed to nurture your cat's youthful spirit throughout her life. Developed with our vets and pet nutritionists, Perfect Fit™ cat food combines 5 benefits addressing 5 of the most common health needs of all cats, regardless of age or lifestyle, in its unique Perfect Fit™ Total 5 Formula to provide all-around protection.
- The Perfect Fit™ Total 5 Formula contains 5 benefits and provides her with all-around protection:
- Healthy Digestion
- Strong Natural Defences
- Urinary Tract Health
- Optimum Weight Management & Body Condition
- Healthy Skin & Coat
- Every cat food product in our range also contains 3 additional health benefits tailored to the specific needs of your cat, so you can be sure they are getting the right nutrition for them. What's more, our cat food products are made with high quality proteins, so we can safely say that your cat will enjoy eating them too!
- Perfect Fit™ Adult 1+ cat food Chicken with is specially formulated to support the specific needs of adult cats:
- Vitality & Agility
- Healthy Gums & Teeth
- Strong Muscles
- All of our Perfect Fit™ cat dry food recipes have been developed with our nutritionists and veterinarians of the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition to guarantee 100% complete, balanced and advanced nutrition.
- Each Perfect Fit™ Cat Dry food recipe contains its unique Perfect Fit™ Total 5 Formula designed to address 5 of the most common health needs of all cats, regardless of age or lifestyle; a premium cat food for all your feline friend's needs, at every stage of their lives
- Perfect Fit™Adult 1+ is specially formulated to support the specific needs of adult cats: Vitality & Agility; Healthy Gums & Teeth; Strong Muscles. You can feel confident you are meeting all their needs by feeding your cat Perfect Fit adult cat food
- Perfect Fit chicken cat food has been developed with veterinarians from the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition and is made with no artificial colourants. With your cat's health in mind, choose Perfect Fit premium cat food; the tasty one with a crunch
- Because the relationship with your cat is most rewarding when she is happy, healthy and full of life, we strive to help her retain her youthful spirit day after day.
- That's why we've developed Perfect Fit meals; an advanced nutrition dry cat food range that ensures no matter what age your cat is, or what lifestyle she leads, she will benefit from all-around protection for a healthy life from this premium cat food.
- This adult dry cat food is an advanced nutrition cat kibble with high quality ingredients that are tailored to your cat's individual needs
- It is a complete and balanced crunchy cat food made with high quality proteins and flavours your cat will enjoy
- The dry chicken cat food recipe is formed into dry cat kibbles with a delicious chicken flavour, to help your cat retain her youthful spirit day after day. Your cat will be craving for more!
- Pack size: 750g
Dried Poultry Protein (including 21% Chicken), Wheat, Greaves Protein, Soya Protein, Oils and Fats (including 0.40% Sunflower Oil), Soya Meal, Dried Cereal Protein, Liver Digest, Minerals, Cellulose, Dried Kelp
Store closed, in a cool and dry place.Best before date, batch number, factory identification number: see back of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- 24h Daily Feeding Recommendation
- Dry Food Only: 3 kg - 45 g; 4 kg - 55 g, 5 kg - 65 g
- Dry Food + Pouch***: 3 kg - 15 g + 1 1/2, 4 kg - 15 g + 2, 5 kg - 15 g + 2 1/2
- ***85 g
- We recommend to feed a mix of complete PERFECT FIT™ dry and wet food.
- 385 kcal/100 g
- Feeding instructions: Allow a transition phase, adjust amounts and divide it into meals according to your pet's needs. Visit our website or call our Consumer Careline for feeding information. Fresh water should always be available.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- To avoid suffocation, keep bags away from babies, young children and pets.
Name and address
- GB: Freepost Mars Petcare UK.
- IE: Mars Ireland,
- PO Box 3856,
- Dublin 4.
- GB: Freepost Mars Petcare UK.
- 0800 738 800
- IE: Mars Ireland Consumer Care,
- PO Box 3856,
- Dublin 4.
- 1890 812 315
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents (%):|
|Vitamin A:||8500 IU|
|Vitamin B1:||13.0 mg|
|Vitamin B2:||22.3 mg|
|Vitamin C:||280 mg|
|Vitamin D3:||938 IU|
|Vitamin E:||100 mg|
|Copper (Copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate):||0.75 mg|
|Iodine (Potassium iodine):||0.19 mg|
|Iron (Iron(II) sulphate monohydrate):||65.8 mg|
|Manganese (Manganous sulphate, monohydrate):||27.0 mg|
|Selenium (Sodium selenite):||0.15 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc sulphate, monohydrate):||76.5 mg|
|Additives per kg:||-|
To avoid suffocation, keep bags away from babies, young children and pets.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019