- Energy1313kJ 314kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1641kJ / 393kcal
- Baked cheesecake with toffee sauce on a biscuit base, decorated with white chocolate flavour sauce, chocolate sauce and toffee sauce.
- Our frozen Millionaire's Cheesecake is the perfect after dinner treat for the whole family to share. Smooth baked cheesecake on a crunchy biscuit base, topped with mouthwatering toffee sauce and decorated with both milk and white chocolate flavour sauces and yet more delicious toffee sauce. Sure to be everyone's favourite, this yummy pudding serves ten and defrosts in 3 hours.
- Topped with toffee sauce and pools of smooth milk chocolate
- Pack size: 800g
INGREDIENTS: Toffee Sauce (18%)(Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Water, Palm Oil, Caramelised Sugar, Skimmed Milk, Thickeners (Pectin, Sodium Alginate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Flavouring, Salt, Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride)), Wheat Flour, Single Cream (Milk), Low Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (10%), Vegetable Margarine (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), White Chocolate Flavour Sauce (9%) (Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Dried Skimmed Milk, Milk Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins)), Yogurt (Milk), Chocolate Sauce (7%) (Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Milk Chocolate[Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring], Dried Skimmed Milk, Milk Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder (Milk), Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins)), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Pasteurised Egg, Invert Sugar Syrup, Maize Starch, Wheat Starch, Whey Powder (Milk), Dried Skimmed Milk, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Remove all packaging Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 hours in the refrigerator Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 hours at room temperature. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day Do not refreeze Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Produced in Germany
Number of uses
Carton. Widely Recycled Tray. Check Locally
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1641kJ / 393kcal||1313kJ / 314kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019