Carte D'or Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert 1L
- Vanilla ice cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream at its best. Irresistibly smooth Vanilla ice cream made with real Madagascan vanilla for a delicious, authentic taste. Our Vanilla pods are hand picked & sustainably grown from the Sava region of Madagascar.
- Your perfect dessert. Try Carte D'Or Vanilla ice cream today.
- Made with hand picked vanilla from Madagascar which is Rainforest Alliance Certified and sustainably sourced which all help Carte D’Or be the Nation’s number 1 Vanilla Ice Cream. On top of that our Carte D’Or Vanilla doesn’t contain any artificial colours and flavours.
- Why not try a scoop of scrumptious Carte D’Or Vanilla on the side of your favourite pudding to elevate your dessert to new extremes. Delicious on the side of a piping hot apple crumble and absolutely divine scooped on top of a dark chocolate brownie.
- Our delicious Carte D’Or Vanilla is now available in a 1L tub, even more Carte D’Or to enjoy and share with your family and friends.
- Carte D’Or has been the expert in Ice Cream for the past 40 years since our beginnings as a dessert restaurant brand in Paris.
- For more delicious recipes or dessert inspiration visit www.cartedor.co.uk and for some quick and easy tricks and hacks on how to create a dessert masterpiece visit our Youtube channel: Cartedoruk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSUv7b0ZyW0
- Carte D'Or Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert
- Vanilla Ice Cream made with Madagascan Vanilla pods
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Handpicked and sustainably sourced from the Sava region of Madagascar
- Now 1 litre
- Sustainably sourced
- Pack size: 1000millilitre
Reconstituted skimmed MILK, glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, glucose syrup, coconut oil, whey solids (MILK), stabilisers (guar gum, locust bean gum, carrageenan), vanilla bean pieces¹, emulsifier (mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids), natural vanila flavourings¹, colour (carotenes). ¹Rainforest Alliance Certified™
Storage Temperature -18°C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- Unilever UK,
- Carte D'Or,
- FREEPOST ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||826 kJ||413 kJ||413 kJ||5%|
|Energy (kcal)||197 kcal||98 kcal||98 kcal||5%|
|Fat (g)||7.4 g||3.7 g||3.7 g||5%|
|of which saturates (g)||6.7 g||3.4 g||3.4 g||17%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||30 g||15 g||15 g||6%|
|of which sugars (g)||23 g||12 g||12 g||13%|
|Protein (g)||2.6 g||1.3 g||1.3 g||3%|
|Salt (g)||0.12 g||0.07 g||0.07 g||1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 100 ml. ( Pack contains 10 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016