- White Spanish Sparkling Wine
- Freixenet 0% Alcohol Free Sparkling Wine is the most recent addition to the portfolio of renowned sparkling wine producer Freixenet. As part of a mission to help people celebrate all life's occasions, Freixenet 0% Alcohol Free Sparkling wine has been created in response to the growing demand of those looking for a quality non alcoholic sparkling wine experience.
- The result is a refreshing drink developed after years of consumer research and technical development. Expect lively tropical notes and citrusy flavours.
- This alcohol free sparkler is a perfect alternative for a more permissible enjoyment whether is as a mid week drink or at your dinner party.
- A family-owned business with over 150 years of wine-making heritage in the Catalonia region west of Barcelona, Freixenet is renowned for the quality and consistency of its sparkling wine. With a clear mission to help people celebrate more, Freixenet creates quality fizz with a dash of style, in every bottle.
- Wine of Spain
- Alcohol free sparkling wine based on de-alcoholised wine
- Pack size: 75cl
Alcohol Free Wine 90,80%, Rectified Grape Must Concentrate, Carbon Dioxide, Antioxidant: Sulphur Dioxide, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Dimethyl Dicarbonate, Stabiliser: Gum Arabic, Flavouring
- Contains Sulphites
- Lifestyle Other Text: Alcohol free
- The colour is pale bright yellow with persistent bubbles. On the nose there are refreshing tropical notes and elegant citrus hints. On the palate it is lively, fruity, and especially refreshing. The very well balanced acidity and the medium size bubbles produce a very pleasant mouth feel.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Once opened, keep refrigerated.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Spain
Name and address
- Freixenet SA,
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia,
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100 ml contain:|
|Energy||106 kJ/25 kcal|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||5,4g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016