- TESCO FINEST FAUGERES 2018
- Made from local grapes grown in the hills of Faugères in the Languedoc, this bold red is full of jammy black fruit flavours with herbal and spicy notes. With powerful tannins and a long finish it demands full flavoured food such as game or grilled steak.
INGREDIENTS: Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)
- Contains sulphites.
- This bold red is full of jammy black fruit flavours with herbal and spicy notes. With powerful tannins and a long finish it demands full flavoured food such a game or grilled fish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Spicy & full bodied
Carignan, Shiraz/Syrah, Grenache
- 100 % destemming and crushing before fermentation in a mix of concrete and steel tanks. The ferments are innoculated with selected yeasts. The wines are vinified traditionally with 2 rack and returns before 1050 density then daily pumpovers to wet the cap. Some tanks are left Under skins to round out the tannins whilst others are pressed off directly after alcoholic ferment has finished then double racked off to carry out malolactic ferment.
- The soil structure and compistion of the region bring about naturally low yelds and wines with a rare elegance.
- Warm and dry Mediterranean climate, tempered by the altitude
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 5 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||337kJ / 81kcal||421kJ / 102kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019