- Wine of New Zealand, Marlborough, Sauvignon Blanc 2018.
- A refreshing white wine bursting with gooseberry and passion fruit flavours. Best served chilled as an accompaniment to grilled fish. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Contains: Contains milk and sulphites.
- Contains milk and sulphites.
- A refreshing white wine with gooseberry and passion fruit flavours.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
2 - Fresh & fruity
- The wine is fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks. The wine is vinified at a low temperature so to help retain the zingy lemon and lime flavours of this Sauvignon Blanc.
- The winery was founded in 2004 and based in Marlborough, it claims to currently process in excess of 15% of all wine grapes in New Zealand. On site, they have an experienced team of fully qualified winemakers, as well as cellar & laboratory staff. They all work together with dedicated personal client winemakers to help ensure that each vintage produces wine to the exact specification of each client.
- Marlborough can lay claim to starting the modern New Zealand wine industry. Here in the late 1970s, Marlborough produced Sauvignon Blanc, among other varieties, which led to confidence that New Zealand could produce interesting wine. In 2011, the Marlborough wine region represented 62% of total vineyard area in the country.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within < > of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place., To enjoy at its best drink within a year of purchase., Once open drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100ml contains||each glass (187ml) contains|
|Energy||302kJ / 73kcal||565kJ / 136kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019