Tesco Bordeaux Blanc 75Cl
- Tesco Bordeaux Blanc
- Fresh & Fruity A classic blend from Bordeaux. A complex and elegant wine made from Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc, with flavours of citrus, lime and white peach. Goes with roast chicken or shellfish.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.,
- A complex and elegant wine made from Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc, with flavours of citrus, lime and white peach
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc
- Cold fermentation in stainless steel tanks before blending takes place. Following this the wine is then bottled
- Yvon Mau has been making wine in Bordeaux since 1827. Known for producing high quality wines that represent the region
- This wine comes from the appellation of Bordeaux, know for making clean, fresh, fruit driven white wines
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||One glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||278.40kJ (67.20kcal)||348.00kJ (84.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016