- A kitchen essential for all baking and cooking.
- Single-serving dishes ideal for soufflé or crème brûlée
Preparation and Usage
- Not for use on stove top or grill. Best used with plastic or wooden utensils.
- Wash before first use. Can be used up to 230°C/450°F/Gas Mark 8.
- Clean as soon as it cools. Dishwasher safe, handwash with a soft cloth. Soak it to remove burnt food and don't use scourers or abrasives.
- WARNING! Always use oven gloves when removing from oven. Avoid placing on wet or cool surfaces. Do not use if the product is cracked or chipped.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
2 x Ramekin
WARNING! Always use oven gloves when removing from oven. Avoid placing on wet or cool surfaces. Do not use if the product is cracked or chipped.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021