Pulpito Toro Tempranillo 75Cl
- Tempranillo Toro - Red Spanish Wine
- One of Spain's greatest secrets; Tempranillo grapes in the Toro region produce a wine with complex and elegant aromas of red berries and liquorice. More red fruit and plumy flavours mingle with delicious sweet spices on the soft palate, making this wine perfectly balanced. Recommended with grilled or roasted meat, stews and cheeses.
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Deep cherry red with violet tones. Fruity and intense on the nose with hints of ripe fruit (strawberry, raspberry, redcurrants) and liquorice. Well balanced, fleshy, persistent, elegant and lively on the palate, with a long and pleasant finish.
Region of Origin
Pagos del Rey SL
Type of Closure
- The grapes are carefully selected. The grape juice goes through a period of maceration in contact with the skins before fermentation, held at a controlled temperature of 22-24 ° C. A process of micro-oxygenation is performed in order to get maximum fruitiness and polished tannins.
- The Pagos del Rey winery - 6 km away from the historical city of Toro and in the province of Zamora - was established in 1952. It was originally known as Nuestra Señora de las Viñas, then Viña Bajoz (1962) in honour of the river that runs near Morales de Toro. This wine is the result of the best selection of Tempranillo (Tinta de Toro) grapes. These grapes were picked by hand from 20 to 40 year-old vines to obtain this excellent wine.
- Brimming with tradition, D.O. Toro is an exciting wine region nestled in the heart of Castilla y Léon, in the province of Zamora, northern Spain. The appellation is next door to Rueda, and not far from Ribera del Duero and Rioja. It is one of Spain's best kept secrets. With its ancient vines, it is certainly one of Spain´s most promising regions for the production of red wines of impressive quality.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Spain
Preparation and Usage
- Serve: 14-16°C
Glass - Widely Recycled Bottle
Name and address
- Pagos del Rey S.L.,
- Avenida de los Comuneros,
- 90 Morales de Toro (Zamora),
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019