- Grey Reducing 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
- Visit ControlGX.com for more information.
- Breakthrough technology reduces grey a little bit with each shampoo
- Reduces grey a little bit with each shampoo for subtle, gradual results. Use daily until you like what you see, then regularly to maintain the look you like.
- Natural-looking results
- It never gets rid of 100% of your grey, so the look is always natural.
- Cleans and revitalises hair
- It's a shampoo and conditioner that gently and thoroughly cleans and conditions in one step to leave hair soft and manageable.
- Gradually reduces grey with each shampoo
- For any shade of hair
- Subtle, natural-looking results
- Cleans, conditions & revitalises hair
- Pack size: 147mL
Aqua, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Ethanolamine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Sodium Cocoyllsethionate, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Acetic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, 1,2,4-Trihydroxybenzene, Cetearyl Glucoside, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearamide AMP, Panthenol, Manganese Sulfate, p-Aminophenol, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Sorbic Acid, Etidronic Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made and printed in U.S.A. of U.S. and imported parts
Preparation and Usage
- Remember to perform the 48-hour skin allergy test before each use even if you have previously used this or other haircolouring products. For this reason, buy this product two days before you intend to use it.
- Read and follow directions on enclosed leaflet.
- In rare cases, use of haircolour has been associated with skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of skin colour), which may be temporary or permanent. If you notice any skin depigmentation or other allergic reaction such as discomfort or severe itching, discontinue use immediately. Do not use this product at all if you have skin depigmentation problems such as white patches on your skin (a condition called vitiligo) or if you have a family history of skin depigmentation problems, as an allergic reaction may cause temporary or permanent loss of skin pigment.
Name and address
- Combe International Limited,
- KT22 9RX,
- Comments, Concerns or Questions? Contact Combe Consumer Care: email@example.com
- Combe International Limited,
- KT22 9RX,
SAFETY WARNINGS HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS. BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST PERFORM A PRELIMINARY 48-HOUR SKIN ALLERGY TEST ACCORDING TO ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 16. TEMPORARY ''BLACK HENNA'' TATTOOS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF ALLERGY. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF: You have already experienced any reaction to this or any other haircolour product. You have a rash on your face, or an irritated, sensitive or damaged scalp. You have experienced a reaction to a temporary ''black henna'' tattoo in the past. CAUTION THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS WHICH MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS AND A PRELIMINARY 48-HOUR SKIN ALLERGY TEST ACCORDING TO ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS SHOULD BE DONE FIRST. THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED FOR DYEING THE EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS. CONTAINS PHENYLENEDIAMINES. KEEP PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IN CASE OF CONTACT, RINSE IMMEDIATELY.
147 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016