Tesco Free From Katsu Chicken Curry Rice Ready Meal 400G
- Energy2235kJ 530kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 596kJ / 141kcal
- Cooked marinated chicken breast in a maize and rice flour coating, served with coconut and red chilli curry sauce and jasmine rice.
- Our wheat, gluten, dairy and egg free meals have been made for you so that you don't have to miss out on the food you love. Using high quality ingredients, they deliver the taste you expect without compromise
Cooked Jasmine Rice, Water, Chicken Breast (15%), Maize Flour, Onion, Gluten Free Soy Sauce, Coconut Cream, Chicken Stock, Rice Flour, Cornflour, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Demerara Sugar, Coriander, Maize Starch, Red Chilli, Sugar, Garlic Purée, Curry Powder, Coconut Flakes, Modified Maize Starch, Dextrose, Sesame Oil, Ginger Purée, Salt, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Cumin Powder, Five Spice, Turmeric Powder, Stabiliser (Methyl Cellulose), Onion Powder, Colour (Plain Caramel), Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder.
Cooked Jasmine Rice contains: Water, Rice.
Gluten Free Soy Sauce contains: Water, Soya Bean, Salt.
Coconut Cream contains: Coconut, Water.
Chicken Stock contains: Water, Flavouring, Chicken Extract, Sugar, Salt, Cornflour.
Curry Powder contains: Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Mustard Flour, Cumin Powder, Rice Flour, Fenugreek Powder, Salt, Chilli Powder, Ginger Powder, White Pepper, Fennel Powder, Paprika, Nutmeg Powder, Sunflower Oil.
Five Spice contains: Star Anise, Rice Flour, Cinnamon, Fennel Powder, Clove Powder, Black Pepper
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten, Egg or Egg derivatives,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 20 mins
Instructions: Peel back film lid and remove chicken. Replace film lid. Place chicken on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. 4 minutes before the chicken is ready, heat rice and sauce by microwave.
Instructions: 800W 3 1/2 mins 900W 2 1/2 mins
Place on a microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 3 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Remove film, stir rice thoroughly and serve with the chicken. Remove plastic insert, stir sauce and serve with the rest of the meal.
- Remove outer sleeve
- Chicken is not suitable for microwave heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines below.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each pack (375g**) contains|
|Energy||596kJ / 141kcal||2235kJ / 530kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019