- Pure Clay Foam Wash Black
- The L'Oréal Paris Laboratories have selected three pure clays and combined them with Charcoal in a cleansing gel-wash, for clearer, fresher skin, every day. Its non-drying gel texture transforms into a light foam, which detoxifies the skin's surface by capturing impurities, including excess oil and make-up residue.
- 3 Pure Clays + Charcoal
- Goes well with
- Pure Clay Black
- Pure Clay Red
- Pure Clay Green
- Kaolin a highly effective natural clay, known to absorb impurities and excess sebum
- Montmorillonite rich in minerals, a clay recognised for helping to eliminate imperfections
- Ghassoul a pure clay highly concentrated in minerals, renowned to help clarify complexion
- Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out impurities
- Pack size: 150ml
782744 6, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Potassium Laurate, Acrylates Copolymer, Kaolin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Moroccan Lava Clay, Charcoal Powder, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Montmorillonite, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Linalool, Limonene, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B196468/1)
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in France
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use
- Morning and evening, apply to wet face and delicately massage in small circular motions, focusing on the forehead, nose and chin. Avoid the eye area. Only suitable for external use. Suitable for all skin types. For a deeper cleanse that reveals beautifully clarified, detoxified skin, also use L'Oréal Paris Pure Clay Detox Mask 2-3 times a week.
150 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016