L'oreal Paris Micellar Water Normal Dry Sensitive 400 Ml
- Skin Expert, Micellar Water, Normal to Dry Skin
- The L'Oreal Paris Laboratories have created a Micellar Water, made with purified water from an advanced purification process, and combined micelles that capture impurities, for effective cleansing which is gentle on sensitive skin.
- Removes make-up dissolves make-up from the face, eyes and lips in one gentle action, without rubbing or rinsing.
- Cleanses delicately captures impurities.
- Soothes: Calms skin and prevents irritation.
- With more than 30 years of dedicated research, at L'Oreal Paris we know your skin inside out - whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination. Our skincare formulas are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide. Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience.
- Goes well with
- L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Purity Mask
- L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Detox Mask
- Removes make-up, cleanses, soothes
- Hypoallergenic - no perfume - no alcohol
- Tested under dermatological and opthalmological control
- Pack size: 400ml
Aqua/Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Morning and evening, apply a generous amount to a cotton pad
- 2. On dry skin, wipe pad all over the face, no need to rub or rinse.
- 3. Press gently to lashes, lids and lips and simply sweep away.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0304 031
- ROI: 1800 818 671
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016