Syoss Salonplex Conditioner 500Ml
- Hair Renaissance 02 Conditioner
- For more information: ww.syoss.net
- Discover the professional SalonPlex technology, specifically developed for coloured, straightened and sensitised hair:
- Recreates millions of broken hair bonds with every use and restores from within
- Seals and protects the hair fibre from the outside for long-lasting results if used regularly
- 3x better combability, supple hair
- At Syoss we believe that everybody deserves salon-beautiful hair every day. For this reason our formulas are developed with and tested by hairdressers and infused with KeraLipid Technology for the salon quality your hair needs.
- For chemically treated & mechanically stressed hair
- Millions of broken hair bonds restored with every use
- 3x better combability, suppleness
- Professional SalonPlex technology
- Pack size: 500ml
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride Dimethicone, Amodimethicone/Morpholinomethyl Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Polyquaternium-37, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Panthenol, Isopropyl Myristate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Methyl Paraben, Glycerin, Parfum, Dicarprylyl Carbonate, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Trideceth-5, Salicylic Acid
Preparation and Usage
- The Syoss Stylist Recommends:
- Apply thoroughly to wet hair and rinse. For optimum results also use Syoss SalonPlex Shampoo and Serum
Name and address
- Henkel Ltd.,
- HP2 4RQ.
- For information call us on
- UK 0800 328 9214
- IRL 1800 535 634 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Henkel Ltd.,
- HP2 4RQ.
500 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016