- Prosecco - White Italian Wine
- Find us at www.iheartwines.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- A light and bubbly, fruity sparkling wine full of sweet peach and apple flavours.
- Prosecco can only come from a precisely defined region in Italy, anywhere else - it's not Prosecco!
- We've sourced our wines from some of the best wine - producing regions in the world. The mission was simple, to make a great wine that we are sure you will enjoy. We didn't find this hard. We have found something that captures all we love about good wine right here in this bottle. Perfect for every occasion we love.
- Here at I heart we put our passion into creating straight-talking, great tasting wines for you to simply enjoy, whatever the occasion.
- Wine of Italy
- Light & bubbly
- Extra dry
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A light and bubbly, fruity sparkling wine full of sweet peach and apple flavours
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Prosecco is made using the Charmat sparkling method, whereby the wine undergoes secondary fermentation in state of the art stainless steel tanks, to add the bubbles and make the wine ‘spumante'.
- Here at i heart we put our passion into creating straight-talking, great-tasting wines for you to enjoy, whatever the occasion. The wines are ‘true to varietal' in style- if you love Prosecco then you will love i heart Prosecco! We have done the hard work for you and pre-selected great examples of everyone's favourite wines. All you have to do is follow your heart and pour yourself a glass.
- The grapes for i heart Prosecco were grown in the renowned and beautiful Prosecco region of Veneto, located in the north of Italy close to the city of Venice. The region is protected from the harsh northern European climate by the Alps whose foothills form Veneto's northern extremes. These cooler climates are well suited to white wine grape varieties.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Ideal as an aperitif, or great with foods such as prosciutto and shellfish, or enjoy on its own.
Name and address
- Produced by:
- I TV 12662,
- Copestick Murray,
- SN8 4AN,
- Copestick Murray,
- SN8 4AN,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Contents under pressure. Open with care in a safe direction away from face. Warning: Sparkling wines are under pressure. Store in a cool dark place and do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Open with care in a safe direction away from face and others. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016