- Energy860kJ 205kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1720kJ
- Meringue shell (43%) filled with malted cream mousse (33%), decorated with chocolate sauce (15%) and milk chocolate balls with a honeycombed centre (8%).
- Light meringue filled with malted cream, topped with chocolate sauce and decorated with Maltesers®
- Pack size: 300g
Sugar, Cream (from Milk), Egg White, Maltesers® Balls**, Palm Fat, Rapeseed Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Skimmed Milk Powder, Lactose (from Milk), Whole Milk Powder, Modified Starch, Wheat Starch, Invert Sugar Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Whey Powder (from Milk), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Beef Gelatin, Thickeners (Konjac Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Alginate, Calcium Alginate), Cocoa Mass, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithins, Soya Lecithin), Salt, Milk Protein, **Maltesers® Balls: Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Glucose Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Cocoa Mass, Palm Fat, Lactose and Protein from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Milk Fat, Wheat Flour, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, Sorbitan Tristearate), Palm Oil, Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphates, Potassium Carbonates, Sodium Carbonates), Salt, Glazing Agent (Pectin), Natural Vanilla Extract, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum, Milk Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain traces of Tree Nuts
*** Keep frozenFor best before, please see front of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Defrost instructions:
- Remove Pavlova from all packaging and place onto a plate or serving tray.
- Allow to defrost at room temperature for approximately 3 hours.
- For best presentation: Cut the dessert into six portions, using a knife that has been warmed in hot water, 30 minutes after removing from the freezer. Then allow to defrost for a further 2 1/2 hours.
- After defrosting, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Number of uses
Portions per pack: 6, Portion size: 50g
Name and address
- Box 3856,
- Consumer Care.
- 0800 952 0077
- Box 3856,
- Dublin 4.
|Typical Values||/ 100g||/ 50g||/ (%*)|
|of which saturates||8.5g||4.3g||(22%)|
|of which sugars||51.3g||25.7g||(29%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019