- Waffles with 50% caramel filling
- Enjoy a Dutch Favourite
- Connoisseurs are simply wild about the authentic Dutch Stroopwafels made by the Daelmans family bakery (Est. 1909). Enjoy these soft, toasted waffles and their characteristic sweet, creamy caramel fillings, straight from the box or warmed over your favourite hot beverage.
- Warm it up, on your cup!
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 290g
Wheat Flour, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, 14% Butter (Milk), Sugar, Palm Fat, Sugar Syrup, Soya Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Dextrin (Wheat), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin, E471), Raising Agent (E500), Cinnamon, Bourbon Vanilla, Acidulant (Citric Acid)
Keep cool and dry., Best before: see clip.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product made in Holland
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Daelmans Banket B.V.,
- Postbus 17,
- 5250 AA Vlijmen,
- The Netherlands.
10 x 290 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g|
|Energy||1894 kJ / 452 kcal|
|of which saturates||12 g|
|of which sugars||35 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019