- Purified spring water plus 4 key electrolytes.
- It's just like water but charged with electrolytes! Designed to keep you hydrated and replenish what you lose in sweat so that you can train hard and unlock your potential.
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance and a reduction of tiredness and fatigue Calcium contributes to normal muscle function Sodium & Chloride help to replenish what you lose in sweat.
Purified Spring Water, Calcium Lactate, Magnesium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Citrate
Preparation and Usage
- Best served chilled!! Drink during exercise as part of a balanced diet and an active healthy lifestyle.
Number of uses
Plastic - Widely Recycled Bottle
Name and address
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited
- 2 Longwalk Road,
- Stockley Park,
- UB11 1BA.
- Consumer Care, Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd., Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA, UK.
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100ml||%RI*||per 600ml||%RI*|
|of which sugars, g||0||-||0||-|
|RI = Reference intake of an average adilt (8400kJ/2000kcal). Sodium per 100ml: 21.9mg. Contains negligible amounts of - Fat, Saturates and Protein. This bottle contains 1 serving.||-||-||-||-|
|*RI = Reference Intake||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016