- Oxy Powder
- Includes scoop!
- Removes stains and odours!
- Just add to your regular wash!
- With active oxygen
- Removes tough stains
- 30ºC - works at low temps
- Works on carpets
- Pack size: 500g
Oxygen based bleaching agents: 5-15%, Also contains: Limonene
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area away from sources of ignition and direct sunlight. Store below 40ºC. Store in the original container and keep tightly closed. Do not mix with other household cleaning chemicals.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use (1 Scoop = 30ml - 33.5g):
- Laundry Booster: See table (right). Add required number of scoops to your standard wash powder in the powder drawer of your machine. Wash as per the garments instructions.
- Pre Treat: Add 1 scoop of 500ml of water. Apply the solution to the stain and rub the solution into the material. Leave to stand for 10 minutes, but do not allow to dry on fabric. Wash as normal.
- Pre Treat Soak: Add 1 scoop to 4L of water (add 2 scoops for stubborn stains). For colours, soak for up to 1 hour. For whites, soak for up to 6 hours. Wash as normal.
- Carpet: Add 1 scoop to 500ml of water. Remove excess liquid before treating stain. Apply enough to saturate stain. Allow solution to stand for 5 minutes. Rub well with damp towel, repeat as required.
- Laundry Boost
- Load - Scoops
- Small - 1 Scoop
- Medium - 2 Scoops
- Large - 3 Scoops
- 1 Scoop = 30ml = 33.5g
Number of uses
Name and address
- Produced for:
- WF10 1PA,
- WF10 1PA,
- For further info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
500 Grams ℮
ASTRO OXY POWDER 500G
DANGER WARNING: Always mix until completely dissolved. Once mixed use within 6 hours. Test in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Always follow the manufacturers wash label on your garments to be cleaned. Rinse fabrics thoroughly after cleaning. Some stains may require repeated treatments. Using more than the recommended dose may result in colour loss from fabrics. Once mixed, do not store in a sealed container. Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners or flame resistant coatings. People with sensitive or damaged skin should wear gloves when handling this product. DANGER Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye damage. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or physician if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019