Tesco Mango, Lime And Coconut Cooked Chicken Breast Chunks 180G
- Energy468kJ 111kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 520kJ / 123kcal
- Cooked and sliced chicken breast fillets in a mango and lime flavour marinade, coated in dessicated coconut.
- SWEET & ZESTY Tasty and ready to eat hot or cold. Made with 100% chicken breast. High in protein. Liven up your lunch with tropical mango & coconut marinated chunks of cooked chicken. Take a break from the bland and try filling tortilla wraps with delicious chicken, fresh lettuce leaves and tangy salsa. Looking for inspiration? Make an easy calypso chicken dish with mango & coconut chicken, rice and peas, grilled pineapple, sour cream and a sprinkle of chilli flakes. For more chicken recipes check out Tesco Real Food.
Chicken Breast (92%), Sugar, Rice Flour, Cornflour, Desiccated Coconut, Potato Starch, Salt, Ginger Powder, Dried Red Pepper, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Garlic Powder, Coriander, Coriander Powder, Parsley, Turmeric, Rapeseed Oil, Paprika Extract, Lime Oil, Sunflower Oil, Flavouring.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 2 mins 40 secs / 2 mins 30 secs
Place on a microwaveable plate and heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Can be eaten hot or cold
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (90g)|
|Energy||520kJ / 123kcal||468kJ / 111kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019