Batchelors Super Noodles Chicken 4 X 100G
- Energy1043kJ 249kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 695kJ/166kcal
- Dried noodles with chicken flavour seasoning.
- Why not try...
- BBQ Beef Flavour Super Noodles
- Part of a multipack not for individual sale.
- 'Oodles of flavour in every ripple
- Pack size: 100g
Noodles (Water, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Antioxidants (Butylated Hydroxanisole, Citric Acid, Propyl Gallate)), Glucose Syrup, Salt, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides), Flavourings, Onion, Garlic, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Ground Turmeric, Acids (Malic Acid, Lactic Acid), Parsley, Black Pepper Extract
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Hob (From Ambient): (Per each inner pack)
- 1 Add noodles to 300ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water, bring to boil.
- 2 Add flavour sachet, reduce heat & simmer for 4 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- 3 Serve immediately & enjoy!
- Microwave (From Ambient): Microwave ovens may vary.
- 1 Add noodles & pour flavour sachet into a large microwaveable dish.
- 2 Pour over 300ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water. Cook on high for 5 - 6mins (850W - 650W) uncovered until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir and serve.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Serves 1 as a tasty snack or 2 as part of a main meal
Number of uses
8 This value pack contains 8 portions
Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Sachet Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Wrap
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Customer Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy this product. If you have any question or comments, please contact our Consumer Relations Department on 0800 222722 Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (UK only) quoting the codes printed on the pack. Or write to us at
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
DO NOT USE IF INNER PACKS ARE OPEN OR TORN.
4 x 100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g As Prepared||Per 1/2 Inner Pack (150g) Portion As Prepared|
|of which Saturates||3.4g||5.1g|
|of which Sugars||0.7g||1.1g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016