Tesco 10 Green Jalapeno Peppers With Cream Cheese 200G
- Energy218kJ 52kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1092.00kJ (261.58kcal)
- Green jalapeño peppers with cream cheese in a gluten free breadcrumb with parsley.
- Jalapeño peppers stuffed with cream cheese, coated in breadcrumbs
INGREDIENTS: Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (32%)(Cream (Milk), Water, Milk Proteins, Starter Culture, Salt), Jalapeño Chilli (19%), Water, Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Maize Starch, Maize Flour, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Cornflour, Salt, Parsley, Lemon Powder, Onion Powder, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Pepper, Thickener (Xanthan Gum)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown., This product was previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 8-10 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One cream cheese jalapeño (20g)|
|Energy||1092.00kJ (261.58kcal)||218.40kJ (52.32kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016