- Assorted milk and dark chocolates and toffees.
- Good to remember
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- The Nestlé Cocoa Plan™ is working with UTZ Certified to support cocoa farmers for better chocolate.
- What's your favourite? With 12 iconic sweets to choose from in the classic QUALITY STREET assortment, create more magic moments for you and your family. Each tin contains a variety of milk and dark chocolates and toffees which contain no artificial colours flavours or preservatives and no hydrogenated vegetable oils. QUALITY STREET was originally made in Norwich, and is now produced in Halifax in Yorkshire. The heritage of QUALITY STREET began when everyone's favourite chocolate selection was created by the Mackintosh family in 1936. John Mackintosh had a successful confectionery business, driven by his wife's invention of a new, delicious kind of sweet - chewy toffee. This toffee soon became a firm favourite, and the business grew successfully when Harold Mackintosh inherited it from his Father. It was then that the QUALITY STREET brand was born, inspired by the J.M. Barrie play of the same name, the brand became synonymous with quality in confectionery and took it's place in the nation's heart.
- The multicolour jewel like wrappers, the pop of the tin, and the smell and taste of the unique assortment of iconic chocolates and toffees mean QUALITY STREET remains a central part of family celebrations both in the UK and around the world.
- Have you tried the QUALITY STREET Honeycomb Crunch Bar? A delicious bar containing crunchy honeycomb pieces in a honeycomb filling.
- Occasionally it is necessary to replace a sweet with another of equally high quality.
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Proudly made with UTZ Certified cocoa
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 750G
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea, Sunflower, Rapeseed, Illipe/Mango Kernel/Kokum Gurgi/Sal), Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Coconut, Hazelnuts, Butter (from Milk), Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, E471), Humectant (Glycerol), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Butterfat (from Milk), Flavourings, Dried Skimmed Milk, Salt, Lactic Acid, Corn Starch, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum, Milk and Dark Chocolates contain Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Peanuts and other Tree Nuts
Store cool and dryFor best before end see rim of base
Preparation and Usage
- The chocolates may become white in warm conditions as a result of cocoa butter moving to the surface, but are still safe to enjoy.
Number of uses
Know your servings 2 sweets = 1 serving. Pack contains approximately 39 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||11.7g||2.2g||20g||11%|
|of which: sugars||58.5g||10.8g||90g||12%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Pack contains approximately 39 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021