- Energy1119kJ 268kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 894.95kJ(214.20kcal)
- Oak and beech smoked Wiltshire cured gammon joint with added water.
- Small Outdoor Bred Smoked Wiltshire Cure Gammon Joint
British Pork (90%), Water, Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Caramel
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days and by date shown.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 30 minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes
Instructions: Allow joint to rest for 5-10 minutes allowing the colour to return and the natural odour to dissipate. Place in a roasting tin and cover loosely with foil. Calculate cooking time at 30 minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes. Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Remove foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Allow joint to rest in a warm place for 10 minutes before carving. For calculated cooking time see opposite.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
1kg (0.9kg - 1.1kg);1kg (0.9kg - 1.1kg) express
|Typical Values||100g contains||125g roasted gammon trimmed of fat and rind contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016