Tesco Finest Smoked Wiltshire Gammon Small
- Energy1030kJ 247kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 687kJ / 164kcal
- Oak and beech smoked Wiltshire cured gammon joint with added water.
- The Tesco Finest gammon comes from outdoor bred pigs, which give tasty and succulent pork. Our experts cure the meat by steeping it in an aged Wiltshire brine for a distinctive salty taste then air drying it to develop the texture before smoking it gently with sustainably sourced oak and beech wood. TIP: Use leftovers with Bubble & Squeek.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (90%), Water, Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Caramelised Sugar Syrup.
- Contains pork.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: 170, 5, 190
Time: 30 mins per 500g plus 30 mins
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 Remove all packaging. Calculate cooking time at 30 minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes. Allow joint to rest for 5-10 minutes allowing the colour to return and the natural odour to dissipate. Place in a roasting tin and cover loosely with foil. Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Remove foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Allow joint to rest in a warm place for 10 minutes before carving. Remove strings, carve and enjoy hot or cold. For crunchy crackling, the rind is already scored for you. Follow the cooking instructions but do not cover with foil.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||687kJ / 164kcal||1030kJ / 247kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019