Tesco Meal For One Chicken Jalfrezi Meal 550G
- Energy2656kJ 636kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 520kJ / 125kcal
- Marinated chicken in a tomato and chilli sauce. Basmati rice with spices. Potato in a spiced tomato sauce. Fried onion with spices.
- A taste of India Fragrant pilau rice, spiced Bombay potato and onion bhaji Working in partnership with expert Indian chefs we use traditional layering methods to create depth of flavour
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Pilau Rice, Bombay Potato, Chicken Breast (15%), Onion, Onion Bhaji, Tomato Purée, Tomato, Red Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Green Chilli, Yogurt (Milk), Sugar, Coriander Powder, Cornflour, Coriander Leaf, Salt, Paprika, Lemon Juice, Cumin Powder, Soya Oil, Palm Oil, Colour (Paprika Extract), Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Fenugreek, Cumin Seeds, Cardamom Powder, Black Pepper, Cinnamon Powder, Clove Powder, Fennel, Ginger Powder, Mace, Star Anise, Basil, Sunflower Oil, Bay Leaf.
Cooked Pilau Rice contains: Water, Basmati Rice, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cumin Seeds, Cardamom Pods, Colour (Curcumin), Cardamom Powder, Bay Leaf.
Bombay Potato contains: Cooked Potato, Tomato, Onion, Tomato Juice, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Water, Green Chilli, Ginger Purée, Coriander Powder, Sugar, Cornflour, Salt, Coriander Leaf, Cumin Powder, Curry Leaf, Turmeric Powder, Cumin Seed, Mustard Seed.
Onion Bhaji contains: Onion, Gram Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Coriander, Red Chilli Purée, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Cayenne Pepper, Onion Seeds, Rice Flour, Salt, Turmeric Powder.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30 - 35 mins Remove the film lid from the onion bhaji compartment. Pierce film lid several times on the three other compartments. Place the product on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Then turn the onion bhaji over and cook for a further 15-20 minutes. Stir well before serving.
Instructions: For best results microwave heat.
800W / 900W 7 mins / 6½ mins
Remove the onion bhaji from the pack. Pierce film lid several times on the three other compartments.
Heat on full power for 4 minutes 30 seconds (800W)/ 4 minutes (900W). Peel back film on chicken jalfrezi compartment stir and recover. Heat on full power for a further 1 minute 30 seconds (800W)/(900W). Then add the onion bhaji back to the pack and cook for a further 1 minute (800W)/(900W). Stir well before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the ginger purée.Caution: This product may contain whole spices which should be removed prior to consumption.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (511g**)|
|Energy||520kJ / 125kcal||2656kJ / 636kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019