Tesco Chicken Tikka Masala 460G
- Energy1327kJ 318kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 609kJ / 146kcal
- Marinated chicken breast in a spiced cream, tomato and cashew nut paste sauce.
- A taste of India Creamy spiced tomato curry made with traditional spice blend. Working in partnership with expert Indian chefs we use traditional layering methods to create depth of flavour.
Chicken Breast (33%), Onion, Single Cream (Milk), Tomato Purée, Yogurt (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Ground Cashew Nut, Honey, Butter (Milk), Cashew Nut, Coriander Leaf, Sugar, Salt, Soya Oil, Palm Oil, Cornflour, Paprika, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Green Chilli, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Cinnamon Powder, Colour (Paprika Extract), Clove Powder, Cardamom Powder, Fennel, Bay Leaf, Lemon Oil, Ginger Powder, Mace, Star Anise, Fenugreek, Basil Powder, Sunflower Oil.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts..
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30-35 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Stir well before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 45-50 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Stir well before serving.
Instructions: From chilled: 800W / 900W 5½ mins / 5 mins
Heat on full power. Stir well before serving (from chilled).
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: From frozen: 800W / 900W 9 mins / 8½ mins
Heat on full power. Halfway through heating peel back film, stir, re-cover and continue to heat on full power. Stir well before serving (from frozen).
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- For best results microwave heat. Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the ginger purée.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (218g**)|
|Energy||609kJ / 146kcal||1327kJ / 318kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019