- Pure Clay Detox Mask
- For the first time, the L'Oréal Paris laboratories have selected three pure clays and combined them with charcoal, which acts like a magnet to draw out impurities. The creamy texture detoxifies the skin's surface by cleansing deep into the pores, leaving the skin looking clarified and beautified without drying it out.
- A powerful blend of 3 pure clays
- A highly effective natural clay, known to absorb impurities and excess sebum.
- Rich in minerals, a clay recognised for helping to eliminate imperfections.
- A pure clay highly concentrated in minerals renowned to help clarify complexion.
- Instant and lasting, visible results
- Immediately: skin is purer and clearer.
- Use for one week: skin feels fresher, and more luminous.
- Use after use: skin can breathe and is visibly transformed.
- With more than 30 years of dedicated research, at L'Oréal Paris we know your skin inside out - whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination. Our skincare products are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide. Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience.
- Goes well with
- L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Purity Mask
- Deeply purifies, mattifies
- L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Mask
- Brightens, exfoliates
- 3 pure clays + charcoal
- Pack size: 50ml
782625 11, Aqua / Water, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Oryza Sativa Starch / Rice Starch, Moroccan Lava Clay, Charcoal Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Linalool, Limonene, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B186966/1)
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- How to use
- On clean skin, apply a thin layer all over the face, 2-3 times a week. Avoid the eyes and lips. Leave to dry for 5-10 minutes, then remove with a wet towel or warm water.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0304 031
- ROI: 1800 818 671
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019