Garnier Moisture Bomb Hydrating Face Mask Pomegranate
- Moisture Bomb Pomegranate Hydrating Face Sheet Mask for Dehydrated Skin
- Super-hydrating revitalising mask for dehydrated skin. Intensely rehydrates skin, reduces the look of fine lines, and revives radiance. Enriched with pomegranate extract, hyaluronic acid, and plant serum.
- Is Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask right for me?
- Yes, if your skin is dehydrated, shows the effects of time and your lifestyle (dullness, irregularities, fine lines...), and if you are looking for an effective solution to rehydrate and revitalise the radiance of your skin.
- How is it different?
- This super hydrating tissue mask, inspired by Asia, diffuses the equivalent level of hydrating serum as per 1 week's use of day care.* Truly innovative, its ultra-thin tissue is infused with a super-hydrating serum. Unmask smoother, bouncier, healthier looking skin in just 15 minutes. Applied to the face, it acts like a hydration wrap that continuously diffuses all the effectiveness of the serum intensely hydrating your skin. Its amazing freshness quenches and comforts skin instantly, for a pure moment of absolute pampering. The mask is easy to apply and remove. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.
- *Equivalent to the concentration of hydrating glycerin in Moisture Bomb Day Cream used daily for 1 week.
- Proven effectiveness:
- In 15 minutes: Skin is intensely rehydrated, Skin looks smoother, Complexion is radiant. Fine lines appear reduced, Skin looks plumper, Skin radiance is revitalised.
- Our Philosophy:
- - We use, wherever possible, active ingredients sourced from nature - antioxidants - and combine them with well-known skincare actives.
- - A scientifically-proven effectiveness, verified to work under realistic usage conditions.
- - Optimal tolerance with products dermatologically tested to suit all skin types, even sensitive.
- Pack size: 32g
Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, p-Anisic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water / Witch Hazel Leaf Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Mannose, Methylparaben, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum / Fragrance
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in China
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Unfold the mask. Carefully apply the white tissue to thoroughly cleansed skin. Make sure the blue protective film is facing outwards. Smooth the mask gently to ensure contact with the skin.
- 2. Remove the protective film.
- 3. Adjust the mask contours on the face. Leave for 15 minutes.
- 4. To remove the mask, peel off slowly from the edges. Gently massage in any excess serum, or use a cotton pad to remove.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- Garnier Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0854 375
- ROI: 1800 818 675
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019