Jus-Rol Gluten Free Puff Pastry 280G
- Energy712kJ 171kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1423kJ / 341kcal
- Chilled uncooked gluten free puff pastry sheet
- Unroll and Go!
- All our pastry sheets are rolled with baking paper which makes it easier for you to handle and you can use in the oven.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 280g
Water, Corn Starch, Vegetable Oils and Fats (Palm, Rapeseed), Rice Flour, Pea Flour, Vegetable Fibres (Potatoes, Rice, Pea, Plantain, Psyllium), Thickeners: Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Alcohol, Salt, Buckwheat Flour, Natural Flavouring, Flour Treatment Agent: Transglutaminase, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
- Free From: Gluten
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC, Not suitable for freezing.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Take out to the fridge and remove from the carton approximately 5 minutes before use.
- After this time, for best results, use immediately.
- 2. Remove from plastic wrap and unroll the pastry sheet.
- 3. Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C (200° for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 7, or at the temperature required in your recipe.
- Do not eat before baking.
- The product should be eaten cooked.
- Work quickly, handle gently. This will keep your pastry cool, avoid stretching and reduce shrinkage in the oven.
- The finishing touch, is a golden glaze.
- Brush a little beaten egg over the top of your pastry before baking for a glorious sheen to the finished dish.
Number of uses
5 One sheet (280g) provides at least 5 portions
Name and address
- General Mills UK Ltd,
- P.O. Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
- United Kingdom.
- At Jus-Rol™ we love pastry and we hope you do too. To get in touch you can phone or contac