- Energy1176kJ 281kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 784kJ / 187kcal
- Fresh British whole turkey with a gluten free pork, sage and onion stuffing, garnished with smoked bacon lattice and bay leaf.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Tesco Pork, sage & onion stuffed British Whole Turkey Hand prepared by butchers and topped with a bacon lattice Our British turkeys are carefully selected and reared to a high standard of welfare by our trusted farmers
INGREDIENTS: Turkey (94%), Gluten Free Pork, Sage and Onion Stuffing (5%) [Pork, Roasted Onion, Pea Fibre, Water, Sage, Salt, Parsley, White Pepper, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Nutmeg, Coriander, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Sunflower Oil], Smoked Streaky Bacon with Added Water (0.5%) [Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate)], Bay Leaf.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store turkey in its packaging in the bottom of the refrigerator until required., Once opened, use immediately., Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Temperature: 160, 4, 180
Time: 45 mins per kg + 20 mins
Instructions: Place bird in a large roasting tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven, uncovered. After 1 hour, remove from the oven and baste with juices. Cover with kitchen foil and continue to cook for the required time on the front of pack. Baste every 30 minutes with juices from the roasting tray. If product is pale, remove the foil for the final 30 minutes of cooking time. Once cooked, remove from the oven and cover with kitchen foil. Allow to rest for 20 minutes before carving. Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the turkey breast and leg are pierced with a thin skewer. If the juices are pink, continue cooking for a further 15 minutes and retest. Repeat every 15 minutes until juices run clear. The bacon in this product may cause the turkey to appear pink after cooking.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Remove all packaging.No need to wash poultry before cooking..
Number of uses
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 50-62 hours in a refrigerator.
- Caution: This product will contain bones.The bacon in this product may cause the turkey to appear pink after cooking.Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping board and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 150g|
|Energy||784kJ / 187kcal||1176kJ / 281kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019