- Energy621kJ 147kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 496.90kJ (117.80kcal)
- Fresh Class A stock basted bronze turkey crown.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. So that we can get this product to you in time for your delivery or collection slot, please ensure that you have checked out by 23:45 on the 14th December. Beyond this date, The Festive Food to Order products cannot be amended, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Slow grown for fuller flavour, this bronze turkey crown is lightly basted with turkey stock to accentuate the rich meaty flavour. Our Tesco Finest turkeys are free range and raised on British farms dedicated to the highest welfare standards where they have plenty of room to roam, eat fresh grass and forage naturally. Exercise, a varied diet and the fact they grow more slowly gives Bronze turkeys a fuller flavour and more succulent texture. Hand prepared by skilled butchers and basted with turkey stock for extra flavour and succulence. A tender, easy to carve crown, stock basted for extra succulence. With more cooking juices for lashings of gravy, just choose the size that will be perfect to feed your friends and family this Christmas. Serve with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Our turkey tastes great with a homemade rich gravy using the turkey cook juices. Check out our carving tips on Tesco.com/realfood
INGREDIENTS: Turkey (94%), Stock Baste(Water, Turkey Stock[Water, Turkey Bones, Turkey Skin, Mushroom, Kelp, Star Anise], Maize Starch, Salt, Light Brown Sugar, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate))
Once opened, use immediately., Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Temperature: Fan150°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Instructions: Preparation Guidelines Do not remove the drip pad and foil tray. No need to wash poultry before cooking. Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat. If stuffing is required, it is recommended that this is cooked separately. Place the crown in it's foil tray in a roasting tin. Rub the skin of the crown with oil or butter (optional) and cover loosely with kitchen foil. Cooking Instructions Remove outer packaging Oven cook from chilled only. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven. For calculated cooking times see label on front of pack. After 1 hour, remove kitchen foil, return the crown to the oven and continue cooking. Baste turkey crown occasionally during cooking process (typically 2-4 times depending on the size).
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer
- If juices are pink, continue cooking for a further 15 minutes and retest
- Repeat every 15 minutes until juices run clear.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
using turkey from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 15 - 23 hours in a refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines and cooking instruction oppositeEnsure the crown is completely defrosted by checking there are no ice crystals leftOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping board and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..Caution: This product will contain bones..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||496.90kJ (117.80kcal)||621.12kJ (147.25kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016