- Energy218kJ 51kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 263kJ / 62kcal
- Raw peeled king prawns (Litopenaeus vannamei), defrosted.
- Plump, juicy and skilfully prepared ready for cooking. Our prawns have been carefully selected from the warm waters of farms that follow our strict welfare standards. Prepared and ready to cook. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Plump, juicy and skilfully prepared ready for cooking.
- Pack size: 165g
INGREDIENTS: King Prawn (Crustacean) (98%), Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately. This product has been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: Remove all packaging Pan fry in a little oil over a high heat for 2 - 3 minutes, turning frequently.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Packed in United Kingdom
Number of uses
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled Label. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||263kJ / 62kcal||218kJ / 51kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020