- Energy907kJ 217kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 906.60kJ (216.80kcal)
- Scottish loch trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) fillets, skin on, boneless
Rainbow Trout (Fish)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 20-22 mins
Instructions: Open pack and leave to breathe for 5 minutes before cooking. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||When cooked according to instructions, skin removed||-|
|Energy||906.60kJ (216.80kcal)||906.60kJ (216.80kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016