- Energy907kJ 217kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 907kJ / 217kcal
- Skin on Scottish loch trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) fillets, boneless.
- Light pink flesh with a delicate flavour, simply lightly season and oven bake. Source of Omega 3. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
Rainbow Trout (Fish) Fillets
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within one day and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 20-22mins Open pack and leave to breathe for 5 minutes before cooking. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-22 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||907kJ / 217kcal||907kJ / 217kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019