Annabel Karmel Frozen Cottage Pie 200G
- Minced beef in gravy with vegetables, topped with carrot and potato mash and mature Cheddar cheese.
- Let's get social
- Instagram annabelkarmel
- Facebook annabelkarmeluk
- Find us inside this tasty meal
- Tomato, potato, red pepper, carrot
- Good food feeds imaginations!
- When it comes to cooking up delicious meals in a flash, you can rely on my freshly frozen range with locked-in goodness for the tastiest of mealtimes.
- Whatever your little explorers dream of being when they grow up, let them refuel on my trusty expert recipes. Low in salt and a tasty way towards their 5 a day - just like you'd make at home.
- Annabel Karmel
- © Karmel Foods Ltd.
- Box - Recycle
- Clean - Tray - Recycle
- Film - Don't Recycle
- 1 of your 5 a day
- Low in salt
- From the no.1 children's cookery author
- Frozen from fresh
- Ready in 5 1/2 mins from frozen
- Made with british and irish beef
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 200G
- Low in salt
Mashed Topping (52.5%) [Potato (84%), Carrot Puree (8%) (Carrot, Water, White Pepper), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk)], Sauce (47.5%) [Tomato (28%), Beef (24%), Red Onion (12%), Water, Carrot (6%), Apple (3.5%), Beef Bouillon (Beef Stock (Water, Beef Fat, Beef Extract), Yeast Extract, Sugar, Salt, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Mushroom Extract, Red Wine Extract, Cornflour, Flavourings, Black Pepper), Red Peppers (2%), Tomato Puree (2%), Sundried Tomato Paste (Rehydrated Sundried Tomatoes (Water, Tomato, Salt, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)), Sunflower Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Rosemary, Garlic Extract (Sunflower Oil, Garlic), Black Pepper, Olive Oil, Basil Extract), Garlic Puree, Cornflour, Worcester Sauce (Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Onion Puree, Salt, Tamarind Paste, Cloves, Ginger Puree, Garlic Puree), Thyme, Basil, Red Wine Vinegar, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Protein Flour (Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Wheat Gluten), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)Oregano Powder]
- Contains: Milk, Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites, Wheat
Keep frozen at -18°C and use within the best before date shown on side of pack. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Instructions: The following instructions are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot before serving. Allow the tray to stand for 1 minute after cooking to regain rigidity.
Keep me in the freezer until ready to cook.
Instructions: Preheat oven. Remove meal from box and pierce film several times. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes. After cooking, allow meal to stand on the baking tray for 1 minute. Remove film and serve. Do not reheat. These are guidelines only.
200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 Frozen - 30 minutes
Number of uses
Pack contains one 200g serving: Fruit and veg portions are based on a child's 40g portion size
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove all bones, some may still remain. Children should always be supervised whilst they are eating.
Name and address
- Annabel Karmel MBE,
- Annabel Karmel.
- Annabel Karmel, MBE
- Annabel Karmel.
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||per 100g||per meal|
|of which saturates||1.1g||2.2g|
|of which sugars||2.6g||5.2g|
|Pack contains one 200g serving: Fruit and veg portions are based on a child's 40g portion size||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove all bones, some may still remain. Children should always be supervised whilst they are eating.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021