- Duo unblocker
- Medical personnel can request the data sheet via +31 (0)36 54 94 777
- Questions about cleaning and maintenance?
- With a unique "No good? Money back " guarantee.
- Should the extreme power of HG "duo unblocker" be insufficient Ito remove your blockage, HG will repay the purchase price*
- Terms: Payment of the purchase price can only be made when the following conditions have been met.
- 1. The blockage is not the consequence of one of the causes listed under the heading "Caution" (see the text on the box).
- 2. The instructions for use were followed properly.
- 3. The request for reimbursement of the purchase price of HG "duo unblocker" must be accompanied by (a) clear note of your name, address and town, which the refund can be deposited, including your unique account IBAN. If you do not have this number readily available please contact your bank (b) The original proof of purchase (= till receipt) of the product, (c) the original invoice of the plumber (stating the cause of the blockage) should be sent within 30 days from purchase (= 30 days from the date as stated on the original till receipt) of the product to the following address: HG Hagesan (UK) Ltd. Unit 2, Lanswood Park, Broomfield Road Elmstead Market UK Colchester Essex CO7 7FD. United Kingdom.
- If the above conditions are met, the purchase price (*up to maximum the amount of the recommended retail price, as listed on our website www.HG.eu) will be transferred to the account IBAN you provided within 14 days from receipt of the required documents. Maximum 1 refund per customer.
- HG "duo unblocker" has been developed especially for the most persistent blockages in your kitchen or bathroom drains, caused by grease or food remnants, hair, toothpaste, soap remnants or skin grease. HG "duo unblocker" is based on a unique 2-component technology (bottle A and B) that can be used to remedy different types of persistent blockages effectively.
- Depending on the application, i.e. in a kitchen or a bathroom drain, you need different doses from bottle A (red bottle) and bottle B (purple bottle).
- Extremely powerful because of the unique 2-component technology
- For the most persistent blockages
- Ready to use
- Does not splash or foam
- No good? money back! guarantee
- Pack size: 500ml
Contains: a.o.: Anionic Surfactants, Chlorine-Based Bleaching Agents <5%
Always store the bottles in a cool dark place in an upright position.
Preparation and Usage
- Follow the instructions for use for the best results.
- NB: For all drains:
- First add the product from bottle A (red bottle) and then the product from bottle B (purple bottle). If you use the wrong sequence, you will not achieve the required results.
- Blockages in the kitchen:
- 1) If there is water in the sink that does not drain away, try to remove as much of this standing water as possible.
- 2) Carefully pour 1 measure (see measures on the bottle) from bottle A (red bottle) down the blocked drain.
- 3) Then carefully pour 2 measures (see measures on the bottle) from bottle B (purple bottle) down the blocked drain and leave it all to work for at least 1 hour. The longer you leave it to work, the greater the chance the blockage will be dissolved properly. If possible use it before going to bed, so it can be left to work all night.
- 4) Rinse with plenty of water.
- 5) Carefully pour the remainder (2 measures) from bottle A (red bottle) and then the remainder (1 measure) from bottle B (purple bottle) down the drain to ensure optimum aftercare. Leave this to work for 1 hour and rinse once more with plenty of water.
- Blockages in the bathroom:
- 1) If there is standing water in the bathroom sink, shower tray or bath that does not run off, try to remove as much of this as possible.
- 2) Carefully pour 2 measures (see measures on the bottle) from bottle A (red bottle) down the blocked drain.
- 3) Then carefully pour 1 measure (see measures on the bottle) from bottle B (purple bottle) down the blocked drain and leave it all to work for 1 hour. The longer you leave it to work, the greater the chance the blockage will be dissolved properly. If possible use it before going to bed, so it can be left to work all night.
- 4) Flush with plenty of water.
- 5) Carefully pour the remainder (1 measure) from bottle A (red bottle) and then the remainder (2 measures) from bottle B (purple bottle) down the drain to ensure optimum aftercare. Leave this to work for 1 hour and flush once more with plenty of water.
Name and address
- Made by:
- HG International b.v.,
- Damsluisweg 70,
- 1332 EJ Alrnere,
- The Netherlands.
- The consumer's information sheet can be obtained via www.HG.eu
2 x 500 Millilitres ℮
HG DUO UNBLOCKER 2X 500ML
- Environmentally damaging
DANGER WARNING H315 - Causes skin irritation. H319- Causes serious eye irritation. H400- Very toxic to aquatic life. EUH206- Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). P101- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. P102- Keep out of reach of children. P280- Wear protective gloves. P305+P351+P338- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. P337+P313- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. P501- Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national and international regulations. DANGER H314- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. P101- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. P102- Keep out of reach of children. P280- Wear protective gloves and eye protection. P301+P330+P331- IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting P303+P361+P353- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. P305+P351+P338- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Contains: sodium hydroxide EI-NECS:215-185-5 Safe for all drains* Caution: Transport and store the box upright. Should the blockage not be removed with this HG product, we recommend you contact a professional plumber to have your drain unblocked. *Not suitable for aluminium or zinc drains. This product does not remove blockages caused by construction rubble, metal objects, cleaning cloths, sanitary towels or other similar non-degradable products. For septic tanks, please use HG ''kitchen drain unblocker''.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016