- Energy648kJ 154kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 864kJ / 206kcal
- Gluten free white bread rolls.
- White rolls made with tapioca starch, rice flour and potato starch dusted with rice flour
INGREDIENTS: Water, Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Maize Starch, Potato Starch, Bamboo Fibre, Maize Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Egg White, Psyllium Husk Powder, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerol), Yeast, Stabilisers (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum), Sugar, Salt, Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring.
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Cereals containing Gluten, Wheat or Wheat derivatives,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
- defrost for 2 hours in a cool, dry place Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One roll (75g)|
|Energy||864kJ / 206kcal||648kJ / 154kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019