Tesco Free From White Sandwich Thins 4 Pack
- Energy449kJ 107kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 898.40kJ(213.80kcal)
- Sliced thin rolls made with rice flour, tapioca and potato starch with a gluten free sourdough culture.
- White Thins made with rice flour, tapioca and potato starch, dusted with rice flour.
Water, Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Bamboo Fibre, Potato Starch, Yeast, Psyllium Husk Powder, Dried Egg White, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Thickeners (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum), Maize Starch, Salt, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Maize Flour, Flavouring, Quinoa
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain soya.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened consume within 24 hours and by date shown.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each thin (50g) contains|