Tesco Indian Kitchen Chicken Tikka Biryani 400G
- Energy2524kJ 599kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 691.41kJ (164.20kcal)
- Marinated chicken with spiced rice on a tomato and yogurt sauce topped with onions.
- Tandoori marinated chicken breast with spiced rice and roasted onions
Chicken Breast (25%), Tomato Purée, Onion, Basmati Rice, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Yogurt (Milk), Tomato, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Salt, Coriander, Cornflour, Soya Oil, Palm Oil, Green Chilli Purée, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Paprika, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Turmeric, Mint, Black Mustard Seed, Cumin Seed, Cardamom Pods, Fenugreek Leaf, Cardamom Powder, Chilli Powder, Colour (Paprika Extract), Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf Powder, Cumin, Curry Leaf, Clove Powder, Clove, Fennel, Ginger Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Mace, Star Anise, Fenugreek, Basil, Dill, Sunflower Oil
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir before serving.
Instructions: For best results heat in a microwave.
800W / 900W 4 mins / 3½ mins
Heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines oppositeNot suitable for heating from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product may contain whole spices which should be removed prior to consumption.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (365g**)|
|Energy||691.41kJ (164.20kcal)||2523.65kJ (599.33kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016