Tesco Indian Prawn Tikka Masala 450G
- Energy2241kJ 536kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 518kJ / 124kcal
- King prawns (Penaeus vannamei) in a spiced cream, tomato and almond sauce with spiced basmati rice.
- A taste of India Creamy spiced tomato curry made with a traditional spice blend. Working in partnership with expert Indian chefs we use traditional layering methods to create depth of flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Pilau Rice [Water, Basmati Rice, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cumin Seeds, Colour (Curcumin), Cardamom Pods, Cardamom Powder, Bay Leaf Powder], Onion, King Prawn (Crustacean) (12%), Single Cream (Milk), Tomato Purée, Tomato, Water, Yogurt (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Juice, Ground Almonds, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Butter (Milk), Honey, Cornflour, Coriander Leaf, Salt, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Paprika, Turmeric Powder, Green Chilli, Curry Leaves, Mustard Seed, Cardamom Powder, Colour (Paprika Extract), Fenugreek Leaf, Black Pepper, Chilli Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Clove Powder, Fennel, Bay Leaf Powder.
- May contain peanuts and other nuts.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25 mins Snap the compartments in half, place the Prawn Tikka Masala on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir, re-cover, then add the rice compartment onto the baking tray and heat both for a further 15 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir well before serving.
Instructions: For best results microwave heat. Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
800W / 900W 5 mins 30 secs / 5 mins.
Snap the compartments in half, place the Prawn Tikka Masala in the microwave and heat on full power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W)/(900W).
Then place the rice compartment in the microwave and heat both on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W)/ 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Stir well before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the ginger purée.Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.Caution: This product may contain whole curry leaves.Caution: This product contains whole spices which should be removed before consumption.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (433g**)|
|Energy||518kJ / 124kcal||2241kJ / 536kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019