- Energy791kJ 187kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 395kJ / 93kcal
- Whole cooked Canadian lobster (Homarus americanus) with a protective ice glaze.
- Traditionally Caught Caught at sea from the Canadian coast, in shell to retain succulence
- Contains Crustacean.
Keep frozen at -18C or cooler.
- Prepare once defrosted as below.Remove the claws by twisting claw and knuckles apart (take care shells may be sharp).Insert a sharp knife into the back of the head and cut down to the tail to cut in half.Remove and dispose of the pale sac, the gills in the head area and the dark intestinal thread that runs the length of the tail.Claws and legs: break in to their natural sections and crack the shell by tapping it with a nut cracker or knife. Extract the meat with a fork or skewer. Additional text to accompany the drawings:Drawing 1: Remove the claws from the body of the lobster by twisting off.Drawing 2: To remove the meat from the claw, crack with a nut cracker or tap lightly with a hammer.Drawing 3: Insert a sharp knife in to the back of the head, cut down to the tail to cut in half and reveal the lobster meatDrawing 4: Scrape off the red roe if not required. Remove and dispose of the dark stomach sac.Drawing 5: Use a skewer to remove the meat that is in the legs.
the North West Atlantic
Number of uses
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Any knife is dangerous if misused.Please handle with care and store away from children.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
400g (Excluding ice glaze)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a lobster (200g) contains|
|Energy||395kJ / 93kcal||791kJ / 187kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019