Tesco Pork Loin Chops 2 Pack 450G
- Energy2518kJ 607kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1119kJ / 270kcal
- Pork Chops.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated medium/high grill for 16-18 minutes. Turn occasionally. Remove from grill and rest on a warm plate for 5 minutes.
Instructions: Pan Fry Heat a frying pan until hot. For best results fry in al little oil for 13-14 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove from pan and rest on a warm plate for 5 minutes.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- To enjoy your chops at their best, take out of fridge and remove packaging 10 minutes before cooking.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen
- Packaging in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold||%RI*|
|Energy||1119kJ / 270kcal||30%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019