Tesco Sweet And Salty Popcorn 200 G
- Energy510kJ 122kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2041kJ / 488kcal
- Popped maize kernels with sugar and salt.
- Light & crunchy Butterfly corn, chosen for its special shape that packs in flavour. When you’re making popcorn, there are two main types of corn kernels to choose from: mushroom and butterfly. For our sweet and salted popcorn we choose only the best butterfly kernels. Their open shape and wings hold lots of flavour, and give each mouthful a nice bite. Try to find two the same shape and you might be searching a while – each one is unique. (That’s why butterfly kernels are sometimes called ‘snowflake’ too.)
INGREDIENTS: Maize, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Number of uses
- This product may contain unpopped maize kernels.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/8 of a bag (25g)|
|Energy||2041kJ / 488kcal||510kJ / 122kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016