Wellteen Him Tablets X30
- Vitamin and mineral tablets with Co-enzyme Q10, for teenagers and young men.
- The Diana Award
- Wellteen® supports The Diana Award, a charity legacy to Diana, Princess of Wales, who believed that young people have the power to change the world. Their mission is to foster, develop and inspire positive change in the lives of young people. To learn more visit: diana award.org.uk
- For more inspiration, find out about Diana Award winner and leading young social campaigner Ayrton Cable at www.wellteen.com/diana award
- Advanced nutritional support for teenagers and young men
- Ensuring a healthy, balanced diet is essential but it's not always a priority in a hectic teenage lifestyle. Wellteen® Him has been specifically formulated to provide a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals and botanical extract, to help support the daily nutritional requirements of teenagers and young men aged 13-19 years.
- Tiredness & Fatigue
- Juggling studies with sports and a busy social life? Wellteen® Him provides vitamins B6, B12, and C which contribute to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, helping to maintain vitality and wellness.
- Immune system
- Vitamin D, zinc and selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Cognitive function
- Zinc, iron and iodine contribute to normal cognitive function, whilst pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance.
- Wellteen® is not tested on animals
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living
- To help maintain vitality & wellness
- 24 nutrients
- With vitamins B6 & B12 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Studies, sports, late nights, early mornings
- From the UK's no 1 Vitabiotics supplement range
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise Innovation 2013
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives, salt or yeast
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Vitamins B6, B12, and C which contribute to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, helping to maintain vitality and wellness
- Vitamin D, zinc and selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc, iron and iodine contribute to normal cognitive function, whilst pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance
- No salt
Bulking Agents: Maltodextrin & Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Copper Chlorophyllin], Glycerin), Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Tomato Extract, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene, Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol) , Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin A (as Acetate [Carriers: Acacia, Starch, Maltodextrin, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Co-Enzyme Q10, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Chromium Trichloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
- Free From: Gluten
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Place of Provenance
Made in Britain
Preparation and Usage
- One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- For further information contact:
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Tel 020 8955 2662
FOOD SUPPLEMENT Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies or are allergic to any of the ingredients. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
30 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Typical Values Av. per Tablet||% EC NRV*|
|L-Carnitine Tartrate||50 mg||-|
|Tomato Extract||20 mg||-|
|Providing pure Lycopene||1 mg||-|
|Co-enzyme Q10||2 mg||-|
|Natural Mixed Carotenoids||2 mg||-|
|Vitamin A (1333 IU)||400 µg RE||50|
|Vitamin D (as D3 800 IU)||20 µg||400|
|Vitamin E (Natural Source)||8 mg α-TE||67|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||6 mg||545|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||3 mg||214|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||18 mg NE||113|
|Vitamin B6||8 mg||571|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||15 µg||600|
|Pantothenic Acid||6 mg||100|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016