Tesco Mini Creamy Garlic Chicken Kievs 300G
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast bites with a cream and garlic filling coated in breadcrumbs.
- TENDER & HERBY Chicken bites with a creamy garlic filling, coated in breadcrumbs
INGREDIENTS: Chicken (58%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk)(Curd (Milk)[Milk, Cream (Milk), Starter Culture], Salt), Milk, Single Cream (Milk) (2.5%), Semolina (Wheat), Garlic Purée (1.5%), Maize Starch, Wheat Protein, Maize Flour, Cornflour, Parsley, Rice Flour, Spices (Paprika, White Pepper), Chicory Fibre, Yeast, Sea Salt, Dextrose, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Lactic Acid), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Sucrose, Emulsifier (Trisodium Citrate), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum, Calcium Lactate), Antioxidant (Tartaric Acid)
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 18-20 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution, sauce may be hot.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 kievs (56g**)|
|Energy||888.39kJ (212.48kcal)||497.50kJ (118.99kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016